Monday, August 17, 2009

Spring break oh 10?

It is hard to believe it is almost that time once again for snow to fall and for us to slide on it down somewhat sloped surfaces. This time of the year is where the normal mosquito bite type itch turns into that type of itch where your mom has to put oven-mitts on your hands so that you don't tear off your own flesh. It is 83 degrees out and yet I want nothing more than that 6 pointed icy wonder to accumulate at my feet. No longer is waters boat pulled impostor going to suffice as an ample substitute nor will the the joys of playing with snowboards 4 wheeled cool older brother be able to fill the void any longer. 

I want a tow rope scraping through my hands 
I want roadtrips in packed vans,
I want high fives and good vibes
  I want to stick back Fives,
I want to tweak 
I want to slash 
 
I need snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment