Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yippi Marie Hucal!

I was just browsing the interweb and came across some one who obviously has a great judge of character. I was reading last weeks yobeat hump day with Gabby Maiden  (check out  http://www.yobeat.com/2009/08/hump-day-with-gabby-maiden/  for the full interview)
 
when when I came across something I couldn't agree more with about a rad girl and awesome snowboarder from Brighton Mi.  

The article reads: 

Yobeat: How do you feel about female snowboarding?

Gabby: I think it’s going in an awesome direction. You know why? One woman, one girl, has given me hope that there is someone out there that is not only the most kindhearted and most legit person, but also doesn’t give a fuck, and that is Marie Hucal. She is by far my favorite snowboarder, I’m not even going to lie. I saw her the other day riding HCSC and she fucking killed it. I think Marie is the one inspiring girls to ride right now.


Photo cred Cameron Strand 

Horray for rad people like Marie and horray for the mid west!

Look for Marie in the upcoming All female Video Peep Show dropping soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment